Grey Water Treatment (GWT) - Shubham Inc, Water Treatment
Grey water is water from bathroom sinks, showers, tubs, and washing machines. It is not water that has come into contact with feces, either from the toilet or from washing diapers.
Grey water is any household waste water with the exception of waste water from toilets, which is known as black water. Typically, 50-80% of household waste water is grey water from kitchen sinks, dishwashers, bathroom sinks, tubs and showers.
- Reduce fresh water use
- Reduce strain on septic system or treatment plant
- Groundwater Recharge
- Plant growth
- Maintain soil fertility
- Enhance water quality
- Easy installation
- User-friendly consoles
- Better effluent quality
- Minimal maintenance
- Consistent performance
- Low power consumption
- Fully Automatic Grey-water treatment plant.
- Zero Discharge.
- Odor&Colorless Treated Water.
- This transportable plant requires Low Operating Cost.
- Environmentally Safe to treated grey water dispose in Land or Water.
- It’s a Green Building, Sustainable, and Eco-Friendly Grey Water Treatment Recycling System.
Any Domestic, institution, industries or government community can recycle treated grey-water for…
- Toilet Flush
- Car, Cloth & floor washing
- Garden and irrigation using a hose spray or drip irrigation.